Keep deer out with One Step Deer Fencing. Like all our products, our deer fence posts are designed to install easily with no tools! The anchor base design allows you to use your body weight to “step” posts into position while the cleats hold the post secure. “Y” notches at the top and side of the post hold the netting in place during installation and keep it from sliding or sagging over time. The 7′ fence post (installed) is angled near the top to further discourage deer from jumping over the fence.
One Step Deer Posts are made of a 1/2″ round metal rod and are powder-coated for durability. Posts are 8’ tall with 1’ below the ground for a 7’ tall fence. Posts come in 2 parts that simply screw together. Narrow post profile blends into the landscape and allow a nearly unobstructed view of the nature beyond the fence. Includes 12 posts (3 boxes of 4), and 1 roll TENAX 7’ x 100’ deer netting.
- No Tools or Equipment Required – Quick and Easy Setup
- 12 Sturdy Powder-Coated 1/2 Round Rod Steel Posts & 1 Roll 7’x100′ Deer Net
- “Y” Notches on Top and Bend of Posts to Hold Netting in Place
- Angled Top Deters Deer from Jumping Fence
- Slim Profile Posts Preserve Your View
Additional fencing available separately